This is the website of Bar Belge (www.barbelge.be/en)
Our postal address is Torhoutsesteenweg 407, 8210 Zedelgem
Our enterprise number or VAT number is BE 0689747105
Your personal data, our responsibility
On this website we collect personal data. These data are managed by our company.
When you visit our site, we keep:
- your domain name (IP address) if you visit our web pages
- your e-mail address if you leave messages/questions on this website
- your e-mail address if you communicate it to us
- your e-mail address if you participate in discussion forums
- all information relating to the pages of other sites that you consulted in order to come to our site
- all information relating to the pages that you consulted on our site
- all information that you voluntarily provided (for example, research information and/or site registration)
This information is used to:
- improve the content of our website
- contact you later for direct marketing purposes if you personally indicated that you would like to receive this via opt-in.
If we receive or transfer your data on our website, we always use the coding technologies that are recognised as common standards within the IT sector. We have introduced the necessary security measures in order to prevent the loss, wrongful use or modification of information that we receive on our site. If we receive or transfer certain critical information, such as financial information, we use a secure server.
by e-mail: email@example.com
via telephone: +32 2 534 50 51
by post: Torhoutsesteenweg 407, 8210 Zedelgem
If you agree with our opt-in for the forms on our website:
- If you communicate your postal address to us via the web, you can receive periodic mailings from us with information on products and services and upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings (any longer), please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
- If you communicate your telephone number to us via the web, you can be contacted by telephone by our company with regard to information on our products and services or about upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls (any longer), please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
- If you communicate your mobile phone number to us via the web, you can be contacted by our company via text messages (SMS/MMS/etc.) with regard to information on our products and services or about upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes) if you have given your explicit consent for this or if you are already a customer with us and you communicated your number. If you no longer wish to receive such messages, please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
- If you communicate your e-mail address to us via the web, you can be contacted by e-mail by our company with regard to information on our products and services or about upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes) if you have given your explicit consent for this or if you are already a customer with us and you communicated your e-mail address. If you no longer wish to receive such e-mails, please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
- If you communicate your bank data to us via the web, they will be used only for the financial transactions that are necessary for the execution of a contract between our company and yourself.
If you do not wish to receive mailings or telephone calls from any company, contact the Robinson list of the Belgisch Direct Marketing Verbond [Belgian Direct Marketing Association] (online: www.robinsonlist.be, free telephone number: 0800-91 886 or by post: BDMV, Robinson list, Buro&Design Center, Heizel Esplanade B46, 1020 Brussels).
On request, we grant visitors of our site access to all of the information that we keep on them. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
On request, we offer visitors the possibility to correct any incorrect data that we have on them. If you wish to correct your personal data, please contact us at the above-mentioned address.
Retention period for your data?
As of the end of the contract there runs a period equal to the legal retention period or the prescription period that is relevant for any legal claims.
This site has been put together with great care. Nevertheless, no guarantees can be given concerning the completeness, correctness or up-to-dateness of the indicated prices and information on this site. We cannot be held liable for the content of this information or for the consequences of its use.
No rights can be derived from the data such as they are presented on this site; they are provided without engagement, solely for information, without contractual obligation or guarantee on our part and may be modified at any time.